Monday, March 30, 2009

Home made contact lens solution...

It was a hard week...my glasses was broken...why? because i put it in my pocket during abulation...the next day i went to England optical at the Mall...they said because of traffic jammed my new glasses can not be completed within one day...so alternatively they gave me a free set of contact lens...so i wore it...

At night, I just realised that i had to take out the contact lens from my cornea before sleeping..i was almost at my wit end because no contact lens solution was supplied...it can changed contact lens to dried and crumply shape...

Suddenly ALLAH gave me some ideas...A tea spoon of salt was added into fresh boiling water...when this mixture became cold, i soaked my contact lens in this solution...well on the next day...the contact lens can be reused..The purpose of using boiling water was to prevent bacterial or fungal contamination..

Warning: home made contact lens can cause blind eyes...please refer to U.S FDA..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

salam..uri dunia fi jayenge..

van qif said...

wsalam,..erk..sori x paham bahasa urdu..berminat untk belajar urdu juga..