Monday, May 5, 2008

My Monday life

Actually this entry is long overdue before i paste it here...

Today I feel great....why? may be because i had of a long holiday last week....recharging my spirit..Alhamdulilah...today's work was working as what i'd planned yesterday...But at the evening...migrain loomed over my head...well what to do...it took 2 doses of paracetamol to relieve it...



6:00pm...time for going home...



Luckily my bus was on time..did not need to wait for so long and then i interchanged to lrt, packed with passangers as usual....This is my life everyday...commuting by public tranport...Thank to Allah...at least i can save a lot of money by doing this...i find my niche in this public transport...i can read books or free new papers...what an urban life...if i'm lucky..i will have a seat...and take well sleep for 15 minutes before reaching my destination...it is an amazing experince...after a whole day of working hard...you enjoy a rest a peaceful moment in the moving train..i know one day i'll miss this moment..

On every monday's night after insyak..i attend an al-quran class..reciting quran before Guru...he will correct my reciting if there are mistaken reading..usually the class finishes at 11:30 pm...

i think i will post another entry next time...see you then...

3 comments:

Kembara Hati Sang Jejaka said...

TQ visiting my blog...

sila link kalau perlu..

van qif said...

you r welcome my brother, it is a pleasure blogging with u...

~fam~ said...

salam...
sory ya akh van qif...
x elok kok amek paracetamol...
wlwpon jarang...
minum madu atau habbatus sauda...
jgn terlalu bergantung pada dadah k...
akan ada kesan dmasa akan dtg...
wpun sy ni bukan doc...
tp sy balaa dr doc...
huhu..
asif again...